Saturday, June 9, 2012

Shocking News!

So Candyce, my NBFF, just told me that she has an older sister named Tara. When i asked her the last name she said Smith. I knew Candyce's last name was Smith but never wouldn've guessed she had an older sister...especially Tara Smith.  I know because everyone does... She's in 10th grade this year...and even some of the 12th graders are scared of her. She gets in fights, smokes, and does what she wants when she wants to. She's single now but usually she' not. I went to Candyce's today because her and "the love of her life" broke up. His name is Joey and he wasn't that cute. He had tricked Candyce into hooking up with him at a party. I feel really bad for Candyce because she can't help feeling this way...she just naturally believes what she hears.

No comments:

Post a Comment