Thursday, June 28, 2012

Omghhkp, i'm on the PAP right now and its gorgeous. It is kind of strange though how the plane is a bubble shape and made intirely from recycled cans. My chair is made from a tire! I heard a rumor that Charlie Dreery from last year designed this PAP and Alpha Island<3 AGAIN! Me and Candyce are on different PAPs so that kinda sucks but i dont care because i'm on my way to AA2! I feel like screaming right now! But i dont want to alert the pilot- if thier is one.  wouldn't be surprised if this PAP flew itself and ran on apple cores<3

I'm also kinda nervous though. Once i boarded this plane I lost all connection with the outside world. :(
But i still have Candyce(: Uh oh we're landing. I'll blog about every step of the way when i get settled!

No comments:

Post a Comment